- Welcoming guests and the opening ceremony with the faculty and University headboard.
- New patients visiting us in the college check up and regestration.
- Students check up of all majors.
- University emplyees teeth cleaning and polishing.
- Videos will be screening on the LCD screens in the University.
- Groups of 5 will head to three restaurants for awareness and checkup.. And an intreview with the public on what do they know on oral health and oral cancer.
- A kindergarden class is arranged to visit.. Play with the kids, entertain them and paint on their faces to ease the process of check up.
- A class of preparatory school students are also expected to show up during the day..
- Our public relation team will head to different RadioStations to talk about oral health and WOHD and aware people on the importance of a regular check up.
- We'll have a photographer and different photo frames to take pics and selfies for memory.
- At the end of the day, we'll create a human figure representing a molar and it will be photoshooted from the roof.
- Blue Helium ballons representing the color of WOHD will be released in the air and videoed by a drone.
And that's How we have a VERY FUN WOHD from start to finish.
- Spread the word that we have a World Oral Health Day event on 20/ March.. Everyone has to know.
- Aware people of how important it is to regularly check up their teeth and oral health and what are the consequences of neglecting any bad sign.
- Register a considerable number of visiting patients to be contacted after for treatment in the Faculty.
- Break that fear that kids have for a dentist visit.. Even One kid is an accomplishment.
- Thanking Our Uni workers and Faculty staff and appreciating their efforts with us and give them a teeth checkup, cleaning and polishing.
- Enjoy the day & break the ice with our new students and the students in other majors.
- Make the whole World SMILE SMILE SMILE & SMILE.
- Have Fun and enjoy that one day of the year.